MitSoft sprovides the following qualified services:
Electronic Documents Services
MitSoft provides the following electronic documents services:
- Electronic documents signing and user authentication TSP services.
- The following signing and authentication means are supported: local qualified signature creation devices of the majority of EU countries, mobile electronic signature, remote signature solutions (Smart-ID, SimplySign, ZealiD).
- Electronic documents signing services for integration into customer DMS or IS.
- Supported document formats: ADOC-V1.0, PDF-LT-V1.0, BDOC-V2.1, EDOC-V2.0, ASIC, and PDF with PAdES signatures.
- All formats of electronic signatures and seals, and electronic containers defined in implementing acts for the eIDAS regulation are supported: XAdES, CAdES, PAdES, and ASiC.
- Services for batch signing of declarations and delivery to State Social Insurance Fund Board and State Tax Inspectorate.
- Services of archive of electronic documents preserving legal validity of electronic signatures and seals during the whole lifecycle of the document.
Software Development Services
MitSoft carries out custom software development and electronic document services integration projects.
Competent consulting on the application of electronic documents, electronic signatures and seals, software development, process assessment and improvement.
Examples of Services Provided
- Electronic signing and authentication service for State Social Insurance Fund Board;
- Electronic signing and authentication service for State Tax Inspectorate;
- Archive of electronic documents for National Courts Administration;
- Electronic signing service for qualified signatures for Public Procurement Office;
- expansion of Electronic Declaration System (EDS) of State Tax Inspectorate with functionality for qualified electronic signature;
- development of the Qualified Electronic Signature Creation and Verification Component for the e-Servicing System of the Citizens (EGAS) of State Social Insurance Fund Board of the Republic of Lithuania;
- development of the Qualified Electronic Signature Creation and Verification Component for the e-Servicing System of the Insurers (EDAS) of State Social Insurance Fund Board of the Republic of Lithuania;
- development of Electronic Documents Archive Information System (EAIS) of Lithuania Archives Department.